Attention Parents- Permission to stay outside Kuwait more than 6 months.

posted by Attention Parents- Permission to stay outside Kuwait more than 6 months. on Monday, March 5, 2012

Procedure for obtaining permission to stay outside Kuwait for more than 6 months. The sequence of the actions is mentioned below;

1. Get a letter from the college where student is studying. The letter must mention student’s name & course name. (Free of cost)

2. Get this letter notarized from Home Department of your state and MEA, New Delhi (Rs. 4,000 by Urogulf). However I was told by Indian Embassy, Kuwait to get the letter notarized only and no need of MEA, New Delhi attestation. But I got it done from MEA as a safety measure.

3. Bring this letter (attested by Home dept and MEA) to Kuwait.
4. Get this letter attested by Indian Embassy, Kuwait (KD 3.250)
5. Now get this letter authorized by MOFA, Kuwait (KD 5)
6. Have this letter translated into Arabic after all attestations (KD 2)

7. Go to Jawazat of your area and get typed application called “Izne Gayab” (500 fills).

8. Attach your PP & CIVIL ID and student’s PP & CIVIL ID copy.


8   -   0
All the content posted under the 'IIK Forum' are made by the readers of, unless specified otherwise. is not responsible for the opinions of the readers and the content posted by the readers are not representative of the views and opinions of takes no responsibility for the views expressed in the discussion.
Posting complaints with name/address changed or anonymously not allowed. Those accounts will be banned.
No complaints may be posted while impersonating (acting as a different person).
For any complaints about any person, business establishment or an entity, you must leave your verifiable contactable address & phone number otherwise your post will be deleted. 
Forum does not allow you to post defamatory / malicious post against any person or an entity.
Topics of nature related to disrespectfully criticize, impersonate, include personal details of, make false/malicious claims about; or negatively affect any member,  person or entity will be removed We appreciate your help in keeping IIK Forum clean and a pleasant experience for our readers. Search the forum before you start a new discussion to avoid repeating debates.

Frequently read topics...

How to start a topic for discussion?
Its easy! Click here to post your topic.
You need to login, if you are not already logged into IIK. If you are not yet a member, you can register here.
How to read and reply an existing topic?
You can view an existing discussion by clicking on that topic title. When you are in a discussion, you can share you reviews and opinions by clicking on the REPLY button on that page.
go top