Lost original visit visa

posted by geo james on Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Suppose your friend mother, father, or relative lost their visit visa... How you can get a new one...
1.. Approach any typing center give the copy of visa and tell them to write a complaint to the concerned police station that your visa lost... Same time type another request for a new visa. Later you needed that...
2.. Go the residency department where the visa issued, see the manager of visa section and tell that you need a print for the visa.. Tell that this print needed for registering the complaint in police station.. Get the print out - 2 prints they will give...
3 Go to the area police station with that complaint, your ( sponsor) civil ID copy, visa copy, and passport copy.. And print. There they will register a complaint and they will give a letter to the residency department..
4 take that letter and go to residency department. There you should get a stamp from mudeer or musad mudeer ( usually the director of visa section). The go to the secretary who receives the letter and sends.. (sader or wader). There the secretary will place a number and he/ she will give you a photocopy of that letter.
Next you have to arrange all your papers and typed visa application and go to the manager of visa section. After getting the sign from manager go to the ikkama section with original passport.. There they will stick the visa in the passport same like old ikkama page........
While you going the residency section take the token early in the ikkama section.....
It''s very hard.. Please don''t loose your visa...... Thank you

1   -   -1
All the content posted under the 'IIK Forum' are made by the readers of, unless specified otherwise. is not responsible for the opinions of the readers and the content posted by the readers are not representative of the views and opinions of takes no responsibility for the views expressed in the discussion.
Posting complaints with name/address changed or anonymously not allowed. Those accounts will be banned.
No complaints may be posted while impersonating (acting as a different person).
For any complaints about any person, business establishment or an entity, you must leave your verifiable contactable address & phone number otherwise your post will be deleted. 
Forum does not allow you to post defamatory / malicious post against any person or an entity.
Topics of nature related to disrespectfully criticize, impersonate, include personal details of, make false/malicious claims about; or negatively affect any member,  person or entity will be removed We appreciate your help in keeping IIK Forum clean and a pleasant experience for our readers. Search the forum before you start a new discussion to avoid repeating debates.

Frequently read topics...

How to start a topic for discussion?
Its easy! Click here to post your topic.
You need to login, if you are not already logged into IIK. If you are not yet a member, you can register here.
How to read and reply an existing topic?
You can view an existing discussion by clicking on that topic title. When you are in a discussion, you can share you reviews and opinions by clicking on the REPLY button on that page.
go top