Latest Replies...

Trolley free?
17 replies

I would kike to ask you one thing to make clear my doubt, this happened to me twice when I went on v

KSE online submission
54 replies

Hello everyone,
I recently registered in KSE and got Interview as my residence was going to fini

MODI slapped opposition once again
10 replies

you all should be proud to have PM like MODI.........once again he has proved that he is working for

Messed up IIK Home page
3 replies

IIK users,

Dont you feel IIK home page is now messed up with new design? Its quite complica

I am very sorry for my posts
5 replies

To all my friends today i am very sorry for my posts against bjp...BJP mega won showed today that i

Exit Poll Results 2019
43 replies

I think BJP/NDA - 240 seats
Congress/UPA - 140 seats
SP/BSP (other) - 45 seats

14 replies

For the past 8years I am suffering from psoriasis. I have seen doctors in India and used a lot of oi


Posted by tm on 5/23/2019 1:57:37 pm

dear iik viewers,
can any one please explain the details for making residence procedure for new born baby (born in kuwait) at the jawazath in riggae after getting birth certificate.

thanks in advance

1 replies - read replies - post reply

Civil ID No. Does Not Match With DOB

Posted by nalini on 5/23/2019 12:39:19 pm

dear all,
my birth year is 1967, which is correctly mentioned in my new civil id; but the civil id no. indicates my birth year as 1962 (262........).
this has happened due to my first hand written passport.
is there any problem with the above numbering ?
please note i am on dependent visa.

thanks and regards,

1 replies - read replies - post reply

Kochi Airport to Angamali Rly station

Posted by john on 5/23/2019 12:19:48 pm

hello, my flight reaches kochi at 9am and i have to get the train by 1pm from angamaly. i want to get fresh before the getting the train. can anyone suggest a budget hotel/motel/dormitory or any other options please.

0 replies - read replies - post reply

Electricity Deposit Refund

Posted by b. kumar on 5/23/2019 11:06:09 am

any one having information regarding the procedure to get refund of the deposit for house electricity connection and handing over while leaving kuwait for good, when the house has to be handed back to the building owner ? how long, how many days does it take ? i heard the deposit would be refunded into the bank account and not cash refund. is that true ?
thank you for sharing the details.

1 replies - read replies - post reply

MODI slapped opposition once again

Posted by bsdk on 5/23/2019 9:48:40 am

you all should be proud to have pm like modi.........once again he has proved that he is working for all irrespective of cast creed religion.

and i am proud to be a so called bhakt.

jai hind
modi for life

10 replies - read replies - post reply

I am very sorry for my posts

Posted by laxminarayn gopal on 5/23/2019 9:24:51 am

to all my friends today i am very sorry for my posts against bjp...bjp mega won showed today that i was wrong....majority of indian people are modi bhakts and love modi....i am again very sorry if i hurt anyone sentiments through my past posts...

5 replies - read replies - post reply


Posted by derry andrews on 5/22/2019 5:14:21 pm

my name in civil id is derry baby andrews and in my passport derry andrews,my father name is baby andrews, is there any problem for travelling or do i have to change the name in civil id

3 replies - read replies - post reply

new civil id cover

Posted by nuyw on 5/22/2019 3:25:42 pm

what time can get the civil id envelope in south surra civil id office)
10am to 1.30pm only allowing to visit there?
i checked many jammiya,typing center in murgap not available.any other place(typing center) can get that envelope?

2 replies - read replies - post reply

Civil id name change

Posted by ma on 5/22/2019 3:01:56 pm

dear all,

my son name in passport is aa bb and my name is cc dd. my son name in civil id is aabb cc dd without space is this a problem. do i have to change my son name in civil id.

1 replies - read replies - post reply

Bus from farwaniya to Airport

Posted by indian in kuwait on 5/22/2019 2:09:47 pm


which bus goes to airport thru farwaniya (jam’iya)?

1 replies - read replies - post reply

Engineer VISA

Posted by jagad on 5/22/2019 1:14:35 pm

dear friends ,
my friend came on engineer visa after landing in kuwait , company ask him to get noc from kse however his college not listed in nba listed college , whether if he exit kuwait without residency stamping , whether company can take him new visa a supervisor .


2 replies - read replies - post reply

registered mail

Posted by akhila k raveendran on 5/22/2019 12:57:25 pm

a registered mail has been swent from india on may 8, but still i didnt receive anything ...can someone please guide me how can i get my document

10 replies - read replies - post reply

Getting Family Members & Friends on Visit Visa to Kuwait

Posted by hassan on 5/22/2019 12:14:57 pm

we have a family function here in kuwait and i want to get some of my far family members and friends to kuwait. how can i get visa''s for them?

1 replies - read replies - post reply


Posted by arun on 5/22/2019 11:02:09 am

i am having bugs in my house i need some one who can get rid of bugs in my house kindly provide me with contact no of person who can do this job done to clear bug free house

4 replies - read replies - post reply

Civil ID Query

Posted by hk on 5/22/2019 11:00:08 am

i have transferred my daughter''s residency from old passport to new passport. her current civil id has her first name, father and grandfather''s name. do i need to change her civil id? kindly advise.

1 replies - read replies - post reply

Name change in Civil ID

Posted by sj on 5/22/2019 5:28:52 am

dear all,

there was mismatch in my daughter''s name in civil id and passport. daughter is 2 years old.

passport name contains first name and last name whereas name in civil id contains first name, middle name and last name.

since we are traveling next week so we had to remove this discrepancy.

after renewing the residence for my daughter we followed below steps for changing name:

1) logon to paci envelope online service and click on " update latin name for non-kuwaiti individual"

2) attach all related documents and submit the request.

3) you will get tracking number to track your request which can be verified online :

4) however, after 5 days there was no response for the request. also, i was not able to apply for new civil id using the regular process as it said that already there is an envelope request for this civil i''d and so we cannot apply online.

5) so, i visited paci south surrah office.

6) there i took token and requested the lady to change the civil id name as per passport and also provided with my online tracking number.

7) she made the changes on the system as per my confirmation and filled name change form and took my signature.

8) she told me to pay 5 kd online and wait for completion of the request.

please take original passport and passport copy copy along with the civil id to paci office.

in paci office there is separate queue for ladies which is very small. so better if you can get this job done by your wife as i too did alone alhumdulilah.

just wanted to help other expats tensed and worried who have to travel in near future.

i hope this information is of some help to my expat brothers and sisters.

please keep helping one another.


3 replies - read replies - post reply

Residency changing into New Passport

Posted by philip mathews on 5/21/2019 5:50:44 pm

dear friends,
pages in my old passport were exhausted and i took a passport. but new civil id was taken a week ago. now, the residency associated with the old passport needs to be changed into the new. company will do it this week. next step is to get the civil id. the point is that i need to trac\vel on 2nd of june..! is there any way to speed up the civil id process..? (any wastha at least..?)

1 replies - read replies - post reply

Exploiting customers from passport renewal agency.

Posted by john on 5/21/2019 4:06:19 pm

today my wife along with my 4 years child visited passport agency in jleeb shuwaik for renewing passport. as usual i was carrying white back ground photos along with other documents. however employees employees simply denied photos and forced to take another set of photos which was charged 2.75 kd. only for photos total i had to spend 4.25 kd. we felt like it’s dirty business doing by employees. i would request embassy to curb such extravagance from passport renewal agencies.

3 replies - read replies - post reply

Good paediatric doctor in salmiya or abbasiys

Posted by arun on 5/21/2019 2:07:53 pm

who is good paediatric doctor in salmiya or abbasiya

1 replies - read replies - post reply

world cup cricket

Posted by sree kuwait on 5/21/2019 12:02:13 pm

in which channel the world cup cricket is going to telecast? i mean english commentary, and what time is going to start the match(indian time)?

2 replies - read replies - post reply

Messed up IIK Home page

Posted by iik user on 5/21/2019 11:58:38 am

iik users,

dont you feel iik home page is now messed up with new design? its quite complicated for me compared to old design and not feeling to visit iik on regular basis.

what do you feel guys?

3 replies - read replies - post reply

Is there any shop for Google pixel Maintenance.

Posted by google pixel mobile. on 5/21/2019 11:19:13 am

audio of my google pixel is suddenly stopped. i have reset mobile but problem still exist.
is there any mobile maintenance shop which can repair google pixel.

0 replies - read replies - post reply

LCD for car

Posted by ss on 5/21/2019 11:03:30 am

can anybody help me to find car lcd player other than local market.
were we can find in salmi or amghara with lesser price.

3 replies - read replies - post reply

Farwaniya Jawazat Residency stamping before 1 month & timings

Posted by alexi on 5/21/2019 10:49:02 am

hi all,

any update on farwaniya jawazat timings ? also are they open from 230 to 530
do they stamp if residency expires after a month? is there rush bcas of ramadan?

6 replies - read replies - post reply

Appending Fathers name along with my name on Civil ID is NOT A Problem

Posted by raj on 5/21/2019 10:42:03 am

i saw many ppl are concerned about the addition of fathers name on civil id along with our name.
this is not a problem. paci confirmed me.

my name in passport is aa bb and my father name in passport is cc dd.
my english name in civil id is aa bb cc dd. i met the senior offical in paci and he confirmed that this is not at all a problem and no need to worry about this

thank you

5 replies - read replies - post reply

Need exact information on Civil ID name matching issue project

Posted by need exact information on civil id name matching issue project on 5/21/2019 9:45:29 am

my residence is about to be renewed. english name in cid does not match with english name in pp. while renewing cid which info. i have to check;

1. that my english name in pp matches with english name in cid.
2. that my name in english should also be same in arabic in cid.

things are not clear for most which name should match in cid. english or arabic or both.

2 replies - read replies - post reply

Kuwait transit Visa

Posted by xyz on 5/21/2019 8:32:09 am

what is the procedure for some one visiting kuwait to obtain transit visa ? can we get it from the airport itself ? or should it be obtained before travelling via kuwait to next destination?

2 replies - read replies - post reply

less tyre pressure

Posted by deepak raj on 5/21/2019 7:31:25 am

what does low tyre pressure in car front tyre indicate? my car front tyre always shows less air, even within a week of filling air. experts please suggest. does it mean its time to change the tyres? i bought a used car recently.

7 replies - read replies - post reply

Change of name

Posted by jacob john on 5/20/2019 11:20:44 pm

my daughters name in the passport does not match with that mentioned in her civil id.her residency will be expiring on november only. as per paci news, latin name can be changed through online. i tried applying for it but it has denied my request stating that no residency renewal request has been made. so my query, when i will be able to change my name of my daughter in her civil id - is it after getting her residence stamped or anyother procedure

2 replies - read replies - post reply

Name different in Passport and Civil id

Posted by padmakumar k p on 5/20/2019 8:43:19 pm

hai, i really need help regrding the name difference in civil id and passport. my name in passport is ‘padmakumar kothamangalath padmanabha kurup’ and in my civil id it is ‘ padmakumar k padmanabha kurup’ that is, instead of my house name only abbrivation is there. will i face any issue while travelling back to india. since my marriage is on next month. please help me

3 replies - read replies - post reply

Dependent visa for minor son

Posted by praveen on 5/20/2019 7:17:54 pm

dear iik readers,

my wife and i are working in kuwait and now planning to bring our 3 and half year old son to kuwait on a dependent visa max by august starting. i have seen many posts but most of them explains the procedures for wife''s dependent visa. someone informed me that the procedure is different for the children below 10 or 12 years of age. anyone having such experience please assist, your guidance is highly appreciated. thanks!

1 replies - read replies - post reply

working hours during Rmadan period

Posted by mahendran senrayaperumal on 5/20/2019 7:02:55 pm

like to know the working hours of salmiya telephone exchange office during this ramadan period...

0 replies - read replies - post reply

khaitan insurance office ramdan timings

Posted by sanju samuel on 5/20/2019 3:22:55 pm

i tried to renew my son insurance in online.but showing date of birth is i need to go to khaitan insurance center.what about the ramdan timings.?

0 replies - read replies - post reply

Printing logo in shirt

Posted by indian in kuwait on 5/20/2019 3:01:06 pm

is there any place to print company logo in shirt? i have 2 shirts to print logo. i stay in farwaniya

4 replies - read replies - post reply

Can we apply for Izan Imal Copy if Lost ??

Posted by raman kohli on 5/20/2019 1:49:15 pm

hi friends

i have recently joined new job and want to transfer my residency to the new company. for tht one of the requirement is to have the izan imal copy which i do not have.

can i apply for it online ??

thanks in advance

6 replies - read replies - post reply

Any One travel with new CID??

Posted by thomas on 5/20/2019 12:48:46 pm

hello dears, has any one face any issues in the airport with new cid??? my son''s id renewed. and cid came as melvin shaji parappallil thomas where his name in passport first page is melvin shaji thomas only. father name is shaji parappallil thomas( which is there in my son''s passport last page) is there any problem we face in airport?? paci says this is ok....pls share those who traveled recently or known cases if any.. we are going next week.

7 replies - read replies - post reply

Family visit visa require visa stamping in india ?

Posted by hasan on 5/20/2019 12:45:56 pm

family visit visa require visa stamping in india ?

4 replies - read replies - post reply

Jabriya Medical Insurance Office Ramadan Timmings

Posted by anoop mohan on 5/20/2019 11:27:46 am

please , can anyone inform here the ramadan timmings for jabriya medical insurance office...its very urgent.....

anoop mohan

1 replies - read replies - post reply

travelling in Jazeera Airways J9 405 on 09.0619

Posted by sam on 5/20/2019 11:15:52 am

anybody travelling in jazeera airways j9 405 on 09.0619 . my mother is travelling on the same flight. my # 66091207. just for support only. anybody travelling please give your number. i am staying in fahaheel.

0 replies - read replies - post reply

car in pothole

Posted by rathnakar on 5/20/2019 11:07:35 am

today morning my car tire fell into a big pot hol. later i see some water leakage from front side. what might be the problem? any serious damage ?

4 replies - read replies - post reply

Getting Mother-in-Law permanently

Posted by ramesh talukdar on 5/20/2019 10:41:33 am

hi all,

i want to get my mother-in-law permanently to kuwait. are there any other ways than visa 18(shoun visa) ?

4 replies - read replies - post reply

AC refrigerant for car

Posted by hi on 5/20/2019 10:36:06 am

how much does it usually cost to refill refrigerant to car ac. ? in a local workshop?

2 replies - read replies - post reply

axile boot

Posted by srini on 5/20/2019 10:31:11 am

iwant to replace the axile boot of my corolla 2006 car.anybody knows how much it cost?

1 replies - read replies - post reply

Renewal of civil id

Posted by sandeep on 5/20/2019 9:56:23 am

i had renewed my civil id online with change in latin name . it has been almost 10 days and online it shows, not yet processed . kindly let me know how long will it take for me to pay and get my civil id.

1 replies - read replies - post reply


Posted by inform r on 5/20/2019 9:16:37 am


how much do we need to pay tax in india for 32 or 40 inch led tv cochin airport

cost is around 60 kd


2 replies - read replies - post reply

travel after new regulation

Posted by anto on 5/20/2019 7:41:39 am

hi any body travel after the new regulation of residence rule (no sticker in passport) kindly share their experience about how they are checking passport name etc.

1 replies - read replies - post reply

Family visit visa

Posted by ismail on 5/20/2019 2:08:49 am

can anyone provide information about what to do next after having relationship affidavit attested from mofa for family visit visa?

thanks in advance.

4 replies - read replies - post reply

Civil Id name change

Posted by mm on 5/19/2019 9:23:53 pm

dear all,

my name in passport is aa bb and my father''s name is cc dd. my name in civil id is bb aa cc. is this a problem. do i have to change my name in civil id. i have my visa stamped on my passport. kindly advise.

3 replies - read replies - post reply

File opening and Ramdan Timing for Abbasiya Clinic

Posted by rajesh jose on 5/19/2019 5:07:35 pm

any one knows pregnancy file opening is available in abbasiya clinic or moved to some other location.please share the ramdan timings also for the clinic also

0 replies - read replies - post reply

Airport car parking

Posted by ratna koc on 5/19/2019 4:29:11 pm

hi friends, i have own vehicle, want to drop my family in airport departure side is there any car parking available in departure area ? or i must park car in arrivals area and go by lift ? what is easy to do? pls share. thanks

3 replies - read replies - post reply
All the content posted under the 'IIK Forum' are made by the readers of, unless specified otherwise. is not responsible for the opinions of the readers and the content posted by the readers are not representative of the views and opinions of takes no responsibility for the views expressed in the discussion.
Posting complaints with name/address changed or anonymously not allowed. Those accounts will be banned.
No complaints may be posted while impersonating (acting as a different person).
For any complaints about any person, business establishment or an entity, you must leave your verifiable contactable address & phone number otherwise your post will be deleted. 
Forum does not allow you to post defamatory / malicious post against any person or an entity.
Topics of nature related to disrespectfully criticize, impersonate, include personal details of, make false/malicious claims about; or negatively affect any member,  person or entity will be removed We appreciate your help in keeping IIK Forum clean and a pleasant experience for our readers. Search the forum before you start a new discussion to avoid repeating debates.

Frequently read topics...

How to start a topic for discussion?
Its easy! Click here to post your topic.
You need to login, if you are not already logged into IIK. If you are not yet a member, you can register here.
How to read and reply an existing topic?
You can view an existing discussion by clicking on that topic title. When you are in a discussion, you can share you reviews and opinions by clicking on the REPLY button on that page.