The term us, our, or we refers to the Administrator of indiansinkuwait.com (IIK) and the term you refers only to its registered members.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only, and is provided by our staff and members. While we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we bear no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions
Use of this website signifies you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with the rest of our policies govern our relationship with you in relation to this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics.
3. This website will include links to other websites to better enhance our services to you. We do not endorse the website(s) and we bear no responsibility for its content.
4. Unauthorized use of this website will give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
5. Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website are legal, licensed, and meet your specific requirements.
6. We do not provide any warranty/guarantee on the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website, for any particular purpose. Such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We collect the information as per the Profile page only. We require this for identification purpose and to provide the best service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
1. We will use the information to improve our products and services.
2. We will periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information of third parties which we think you may find interesting. This service is optional.
You will be provided with unsubscribe option from such service with all mail.
3. We may contact you, for feedback or for any emergency purposes as advised by the State of Kuwait or the Indian Embassy.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have placed suitable electronic and physical procedures to safeguard/secure the information you submit to us.
Links to other websites
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact Administrator to promptly make the necessary corrections.
Use of indiansinkuwait.com (IIK) is encouraged where such use supports the goals and objectives of IIK and is for the benefit of Indians in Kuwait. However, registered members must comply with the Press & Publication Law of Kuwait and with the relevant Terms & Conditions of IIK when posting in the Discussion Forum or Classifieds.
“Posting” here refers to:
1. Advertising in Classifieds.
2. Introducing a topic in the Forum.
3. Replying in the Forum/Classifieds.
Issue of Token
07:30 to 12:00 &
14:00 to 15:30
07:45 to 13:00 &
14:00 to 16:00
* Normally 45 minutes after submission of document